Animated Harlem Shake Animated Harlem Shake

Now that's what I call a Harlem Shake!

: Back Packing It : : Back Packing It :

Never Better

I think this series now better than ever. I am more compelled to watch every episode and so far I haven't been disappointed. I'm not fond of the appearance of Germaine however it is good story telling. I can't honestly wait to find out what happens to her.

Bench Bench

Long

I loved this but it was way too long and drawn out. Some of the sequences could have been pulled out and made deleted scenes out of them. Other than the fact that this cartoon was agonizingly long I really enjoyed it.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

lmfao

Anika's Odyssey Anika's Odyssey

None Better

This is the greatest thing on Newgrounds. I loved this and I am 25 years old. Would love to see more. For the short duration of this game I was completely immersed in the world you created. The characters were absolutely amazing.

Smash 2 Smash 2

Excellence in Breakout

This is great. It's like the ultimate breakout. Everything was fine except for maybe some controls(although it could be just my mouse) Keep up the good work armor games!

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Great Idea

I like the idea of not being able to die unlike in most games. This is very addictive and has some unique upgrades as in the frequency of the choppers and whatnot.

Kart Pushing... [TF2 Rap] Kart Pushing... [TF2 Rap]

It sounds very professional and smooth, smooth SMOOTH!!! Great work!

Reikaiser responds:

Thanks man, I wasn't too sure when I made the rough draft, but if you say it sounds pro then it must be so. Cheers.

Cliff Cliff

I'm liking it a lot. Very catchy indeed! : )

Supraliminal Supraliminal

I'm really enjoying and getting in to this. Very catchy and has a depth that shows that you've put a lot of work into this. I would be extremely proud if this were my own work. You've got something here and you've got a heck of a lot of musical talent.

The only thing that could use some tweaking is perhaps the mastering, but I'm no means an expert in that area, in fact I'm the last person that should be talking about mastering because I'm not very skilled yet.

Great stuff!!!

GershBeats responds:

Thanks for the kind words and rating! This is my first serious attempt at producing anything dance-y and it's crazy how much effort needs to go into the mastering! Needless to say I haven't perfected my technique yet. Anyways, I'm glad you're enjoying and expect a third version soon!!!!