Kart Pushing... [TF2 Rap] Kart Pushing... [TF2 Rap]

It sounds very professional and smooth, smooth SMOOTH!!! Great work!

Reikaiser responds:

Thanks man, I wasn't too sure when I made the rough draft, but if you say it sounds pro then it must be so. Cheers.

Cliff Cliff

I'm liking it a lot. Very catchy indeed! : )

Supraliminal Supraliminal

I'm really enjoying and getting in to this. Very catchy and has a depth that shows that you've put a lot of work into this. I would be extremely proud if this were my own work. You've got something here and you've got a heck of a lot of musical talent.

The only thing that could use some tweaking is perhaps the mastering, but I'm no means an expert in that area, in fact I'm the last person that should be talking about mastering because I'm not very skilled yet.

Great stuff!!!

GershBeats responds:

Thanks for the kind words and rating! This is my first serious attempt at producing anything dance-y and it's crazy how much effort needs to go into the mastering! Needless to say I haven't perfected my technique yet. Anyways, I'm glad you're enjoying and expect a third version soon!!!!

Rendering Utopia Rendering Utopia

I really enjoyed this one. The atmosphere is quite amazing and the melodies are very catchy. It's one of those "feel good" songs with a touch of mystique. Great work!

retrobox2 responds:

thanks
I worked a lot on the melodies

M.A.D M.A.D

I definitely agree with you on 90's electronic music being the best. This track really takes you back there and that's a good thing!

Quadruple Quadruple

This sounds pretty neat for what is there. I think it would be cool for a menu screen or something to that effect. Not bad.

bluelephan2 responds:

OK. Thank you.

The loneliest polar bear The loneliest polar bear

Very nice! I love the meloncholy feel to it. It tugs at the deeper human emotions. The only thing I think would need improving is the mastering and the timing. Lovely song overall.

Breaking Restraints Breaking Restraints

good deal

I think the bass is spot on, it's what immediately popped out on me. I thought this was really well done and it shows you've put in a lot of time on this. I like your style and I love how you didn't overdo it like so many others I hear uploaded here. and I awould give it a 5 anyways just for the effort and heres a 10 because I enjoyed this.

ShadowBeatzInc responds:

Hey thanks, I appreciate that! Yeah, this took me forever (it seemed) to get right

Raise Your Sword -Vgc- Raise Your Sword -Vgc-

hmmm.

I really don't know what to say either other than THIS IS AWESOME!!! Great Job.

linkyevil responds:

Thanx^^

Coerced existence Coerced existence

swedish meatballs

I definitely appreciate this, very well done. The only thing that raised a red flag for me was the transition at 1:45 but other than that,really enjoyed. Drums would be cool too.

CloudConnected responds: