Anika's Odyssey Anika's Odyssey

None Better

This is the greatest thing on Newgrounds. I loved this and I am 25 years old. Would love to see more. For the short duration of this game I was completely immersed in the world you created. The characters were absolutely amazing.

Smash 2 Smash 2

Excellence in Breakout

This is great. It's like the ultimate breakout. Everything was fine except for maybe some controls(although it could be just my mouse) Keep up the good work armor games!

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Great Idea

I like the idea of not being able to die unlike in most games. This is very addictive and has some unique upgrades as in the frequency of the choppers and whatnot.

Playing Field 2 Playing Field 2

Great random killing

That was some fun random stuff. Does it go on forever?

Coconut Bounce Coconut Bounce

Good for a laugh

This made me laugh my ass off. Bouncing footballs with boobies is wonderful. I wish the ball would bounce in proportion though.

Air Hockey Ikoncity Air Hockey Ikoncity

Decent Decent

Overall this game was pretty awesome and addicting. The computer never actually scored on me. The only reason for them winning was because I was scoring on myself. It's not really a realistic game but is fun none the less.

Hustler Hustler

Great! Keep expanding

I really enjoyed this piece of work. Being based on the classic DopeWars, it really expands on what the game was. The interactive fight scenes with the cops is done well except for a few control issues and the fact that the gun does less damage then the punching and kicking. I really hope there is a sequel in the works, further expanding on this concept. There are endless elements you could add such as prostitution, arms dealing, Mobs and virtually the whole nine yards!

Type 'em up Type 'em up

pretty kewl

This game is pretty kewl. I can type relatively fast without looking at the keyboard and this game gave me a challenge. Keep up the good work!

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

Very cool

I enjoyed this and only found a couple glitches. It was very original for a platformer. Keep them coming!

WWEi - Raw Edition WWEi - Raw Edition

Really enjoyed

I just wish this was a million times longer. Thats the only place that it lacks. I've been waiting for someone to come up with wrestling games. This is awesome.

MessiaH responds:

A million times would be a bit optimistic, I reckon.