Animated Harlem Shake Animated Harlem Shake

Now that's what I call a Harlem Shake!

: Back Packing It : : Back Packing It :

Never Better

I think this series now better than ever. I am more compelled to watch every episode and so far I haven't been disappointed. I'm not fond of the appearance of Germaine however it is good story telling. I can't honestly wait to find out what happens to her.

Bench Bench

Long

I loved this but it was way too long and drawn out. Some of the sequences could have been pulled out and made deleted scenes out of them. Other than the fact that this cartoon was agonizingly long I really enjoyed it.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

lmfao

Miss Dynamite XVIII Miss Dynamite XVIII

Go Mechas

I like the mix up of using the transformers, it adds a lot too the series, can't wait to see what happens next.

Black Knights Episode 1 Black Knights Episode 1

Sweet

You know you did good! Good job.

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

How fucking cool was that?

That was just plain awesome. I love anything to do with Pico because he is the greatest NG character of all time, and adding your great flash skills to the mix just made this a brilliant piece of work. Thank you so much, these pico movies are the only thing keeping Pico alive around here, because it's well known that Tom is busy, Pico 2 needs to be released and soon. But for now I think i will watch that movie everyday and give it a 5.w00t!!!!!!

Decline of Video Gaming Decline of Video Gaming

Decline?

First off, Metal Gear 2 Sons of Liberty surpassed the one for psone. It was a much better game overall. Devil May Cry was complete crap. This was an excellent animation however the delivery was poor. Video games are bigger now more than ever. I guess you are stuck playing all those games over and over. Try opening your mind to different games. The ones that aren't always supposed to be #1 or the most popular. Again the message you were trying to portray was very bleak, but the sound and animation was very solid.

Mario Babies Mario Babies

U think yer good?

You are not that good at flash and your movies all suck.ZZZ ZZZ ZZZ BORING! Yeah I know yer a big fat loser that sits at yer computer all day and whacks off.Oh and Mario Reloaded still sucks.hahahahahah.

The Perfect Murder The Perfect Murder

True Excellence.

It is so good to see talented flash artists on Newgrounds. I'm sick of the sprites. They are terrible and the worst one is Mario Reloaded. However this is true art and it anticipates a long awaited Pico 2! Keep submitting cuz this stuff is what true flash artists are made of.

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

Crap... To pixelated.

Sprite movies are allright but this one was boring and had terrible graphics. I don't see what all the fuss is about this lame piece of crap. Sorry, better luck next time.

paultervoorde responds:

it suposed to be pixelated , dummy ^_^ cant you read.
Or your probably a kiddy that never seen Super Mario World on the Snes or anything.